As a non-executive body, the Trust Board must rely on others to fulfil the executive functions. For the most part, this responsibility falls on the Central Trust Team and the Headteachers of the Academies, supported by the school Headship teams.
The Central Trust Team
Certain functions relating to the management of the Trust itself or which relate to the activities of more than one Academy are undertaken by the “Central Team".
Some of the key functions of the Central Team are:
- to manage the conversion of schools to Academies;
- to facilitate the production of management information on the Academies and to support the production of the Trust’s financial accounts;
- to support any Trust wide projects;
- to undertake the strategic management of the whole school estate
- to provide central HR management; and
- maintain Trust wide policies.
The Central Trust Team is led by the Catholic Senior Executive Leader (CSEL) of the Trust and supported by the Chief Financial Officer.
Catholic Senior Executive Leader and Accounting Officer - Joanna Seymour
The Catholic Senior Executive Leader leads the Trust, and is accountable for all schools standards within the Trust. The CSEL reports to the Trust Board.
The CSEL and Accounting Officer of the Christus Catholic Trust is Joanna Seymour
Chief Financial Officer & Business Manager - Carolyn Ataman
The Chief Finance Officer (CFO) champions the Trust’s approach to financial best practice and compliance. They report to the Accounting Officer who is ultimately accountable for financial compliance and practice in line with the ESFA Financial Handbook.
The CFO of the Christus Catholic Trust is Carolyn Ataman
HR Manager - Vacant
The HR Manager of the Christus Catholic Trust is currently vacant
- Mrs S Power Headteacher, Holy Cross Catholic Primary School, South Ockendon
- Miss R Saul Headteacher, St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Stanford-le-Hope
- Mrs V McBrown Headteacher, St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Tilbury
- Mrs K Parker Headteacher, St Peter's Catholic Primary School, Billericay
- Mrs N Cashell Headteacher, St Teresa's Catholic Primary School, Basildon
- Mr C Beazeley Headteacher, St Thomas of Canterbury Catholic Primary School, Grays